1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 18, 2010 9:00 AM by sreeni.karnati

How to run jbpm in Jboss applicatation server

sreeni.karnati

Hi EveryOne,

I am doing R & D on jBPM 4.4 implementation jboss 4.2. I implemented it sucessfully for a web application as follows as follow

--> Add a jbpm.jar,jbpm.cfg.xml and jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml to the class path and configure jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml with the database details

--> Define a process with jpdl

--> Write logic to Deploy and execute processe by using  jbpm 4.4 API

--> Run the web application on the jboss (Before doing this we have to create the jbpm 4.4 data schema)

This pplication will deploy and cretae a process instance sucussfully.

Now i am looking for pen-source reporting tools suitable for jBPM 4.4 that runs on Jboss 4.2 application server.

My requiremnts are to look for how many process instances/task/excecution etc...per day or for each queue or for
      a period of time.

I would like to know more about the web-console..?How to use it and how to run it on jboss..?

If any one knows more information , Please help

Thanks,
      Sreeni.k

Hi EveryOne,

I am doing R & D on jBPM 4.4 implementation jboss 4.2. I implemented it sucessfully for a web application as follows as follow

--> Add a jbpm.jar,jbpm.cfg.xml and jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml to the class path and configure jbpm.hibernate.cfg.xml with the database details

--> Define a process with jpdl

--> Write logic to Deploy and execute processe by using  jbpm 4.4 API

--> Run the web application on the jboss (Before doing this we have to create the jbpm 4.4 data schema)

This pplication will deploy and cretae a process instance sucussfully.

Now i am looking for pen-source reporting tools suitable for jBPM 4.4 that runs on Jboss 4.2 application server.

My requiremnts are to look for how many process instances/task/excecution etc...per day or for each queue or for
      a period of time.

I would like to know more about the web-console..?How to use it and how to run it on jboss..?

If any one knows more information , Please help

Thanks,
      Sreeni.k