1 Reply Latest reply on Sep 24, 2010 8:07 AM by maxandersen

Seam Generate Entities : class not found

cinephil

Hello Seamians !

I've encountered some difficulties to create a Seam Web Project for Tomcat 6 using JBoss Tools but I've finally succeded and could see the "Welcome to Seam" page. You can see the operations on my blog (in French).

Next step, I've a simple test MySQL database with only one very simple table called users.

I've used the JBoss Tools command "Seam Generate Entities" and a Users.java class has been created in src/org.domain.projettest.entity.

There was an error signaled at the @Entity annotation in the class : "This mapped class is not specified in persistence unit “hibernate”" and I've found the solution on Edem Morny's Tech Blog to resume the error.

But now my project is not accessible. I have these errors in the console :

GRAVE: Exception lors de l'envoi de l'évènement contexte initialisé  (context initialized) à l'instance de classe d'écoute (listener)  org.jboss.seam.servlet.SeamListener
      org.jboss.seam.InstantiationException: Could not instantiate Seam component: entityManagerFactory
      Caused by: javax.persistence.PersistenceException: [PersistenceUnit: projettest] class or package not found
      at org.hibernate.ejb.Ejb3Configuration.addNamedAnnotatedClasses(Ejb3Configuration.java:1093)
      Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.domain.projettest.entity.Users

What's wrong ?