2 Replies Latest reply on Sep 14, 2010 9:20 AM by swd_eagle

defining assignmenthandler with EL?

swd_eagle

I have:

<assignment-handler class="#{assignHandler}"/>

where assignHandler is a var set for the execution with the full classname of the java assignment handler.

But this gives:

org.jbpm.pvm.internal.wire.JbpmClassNotFoundException: couldn't load class #{assignHandler}

Is it at all possible to do what I want to do? Or how can I dynamically select an assignmenthandler?

• 1. Re: defining assignmenthandler with EL?
          mwohlf

seems like EL expressions are not resolved for the class attribute,

I am not 100% sure what you try to do, but can you use a single class, inject the set of assignHandlers you have and delegate to the one you are actually using?

1 of 1 people found this helpful
          • 2. Re: defining assignmenthandler with EL?
            swd_eagle

I have an object with participants, eg supervisors, participants, etc.

Somewhere in the flow there is a task that will be executed based on the result of a previous task. Same task, but the previous result will result in a different AssignmentHandler being invoked. It just seems so much neater than to do the check in code. Not a biggie though.

Ran into something similar that has a bigger negative impact, as the workaround for this will be nasty:

Sadly the EL is not working for formName either:

<task form="/process/tasks/verifySiteDetails.xhtml?siteId=#{execution.key}" name="Verify Site Details">

Doesn't work.