1 2 Previous Next 16 Replies Latest reply on Aug 25, 2010 2:11 PM by andreas_back Go to original post
      • 15. Re: WebService response problem
        tejasjani

Hi ...

I am running into the same exception as the original poster, it is :

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/xerces/xs/XSModel
        at org.jboss.ws.deployment.JSR109ClientMetaDataBuilder.buildMetaData(JSR109ClientMetaDataBuilder.java:109)
        at org.jboss.ws.deployment.JSR109ClientMetaDataBuilder.buildMetaData(JSR109ClientMetaDataBuilder.java:85)
        at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.ServiceImpl.<init>(ServiceImpl.java:96)
        at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.ServiceFactoryImpl.createService(ServiceFactoryImpl.java:158)
        at org.jboss.ws.jaxrpc.ServiceFactoryImpl.createService(ServiceFactoryImpl.java:129)
        at com.demandtec.webservices.impl.clients.DTTPWSClient.updatePromoStatus(DTTPWSClient.java:40)
        at com.demandtec.webservices.impl.clients.DTTPWSClient.main(DTTPWSClient.java:69)

I have tried the following options without success:

(1) add -Djava.endorsed.dirs to point to the jboss/lib/endorsed
        (2) copy the xercesImpl.jar shipped with jboss to jre/lib/endorsed
        (3) add the xercesImpl.jar shipped with jboss to the classpath

I am trying to write a very simple webservice client which can run from the command-line. I am on java 5, jboss 4.0.5 and JBossWS 1.0.4

I would really appreciate if someone could point me in the right direction here.

thanks

• 16. Re: WebService response problem
          andreas_back

Hello,

for JBoss 4.2.3.GA and JBossWS 3.1.1

-Djava.endorsed.dirs={path_to_jbosshome}\lib\endorsed

solved the problem for us.

With best regards,

Andreas

1 2 Previous Next