1 2 Previous Next 19 Replies Latest reply on May 28, 2010 1:32 AM by rebody Go to original post
      • 15. Re: SubProcess signaling issue
        rebody

Yes, it is. And the sub process instance of a sub process intstance is still a process instance.  Am I right?

Is there any chance that we get a sub process instance which is not a process instance?

• 16. Re: SubProcess signaling issue
          swiderski.maciej

HuiSheng Xu wrote:

Yes, it is. And the sub process instance of a sub process intstance is still a process instance.  Am I right?

Is there any chance that we get a sub process instance which is not a process instance?

Sub process is always a process instance it is only linked to another process (in my opinion)

• 17. Re: SubProcess signaling issue
            rebody

Hi Maciej,

Since we can make sure that sub process instance is alway a 'ProcessInstance' type,  why not use 'ProcessInstance' type as the return type of getSubProcessInstance() ?

I think this is more meaningful.

ProcessInstance getSubProcessInstance();

• 18. Re: SubProcess signaling issue
              swiderski.maciej

I'm just wondering if it is a good practice use sub interface type in super interface?!

Since getSubProcessInstance method is exposed via Execution interface it was more logical to me to use return type of this interface.

• 19. Re: SubProcess signaling issue
                rebody

I see.

Because getSubProcessInstance() method is part of Execution interface, So you don't want to use its sub interface 'ProcessInstance'.

And I can understand now.

Then I think we could go ahead.

1 2 Previous Next