1 2 Previous Next 15 Replies Latest reply on May 5, 2010 7:22 AM by ropalka Go to original post
      • 15. Re: CXF jms integration
        ropalka

Jim Ma wrote:

Sorry , I may do not explain this problem well . We now create SPI endpoint from ServletMetaData in web.xml . How to distinguish the jms tranport endpoint and create jms endpoint/MD from the user provided jbossws-cxf.xml

You can start separate jbossws-dev forum thread for that. But I'd think about it like How CXF does it?

Jim Ma wrote:

AFAIK, the hornetq deployers create BeanMetaData for queue/topic deployment descriptor

and KernalDeploymentDeployer will start/stop these BeanMetaData represents queue/topic created by hornetq deployers.

I understood your suggestion : use deployer input to put the JMS DA after the deployer deployed jms destination.  In AS5 , we should put JMSDA after the last real stage deployer ServiceDeployer . AS6, we put JMSDA after KernalDeploymentDeployer. IOW, we do not rely on AS deployer frameworks' deployment dependency mechinism , we rely on the deployer order to resolve the deployment dependency. If this is acceptable and if you do not see any other problems , I will follow your suggestion (as your pseudocode shows) to rewrite .

I don't see the conflict here with the suggestions I provided you. Deployers ordering is working properly these days.

But as discussed on IRC, forget about AS 5 integration. Just go forward with AS 6

1 2 Previous Next