6 Replies Latest reply on Apr 7, 2010 9:17 AM by aymen861

JSFForm&&jbpm

Hello,

How can i recuperate data from jsf form please in the start of the process?

• 1. Re: JSFForm&&jbpm
          swiderski.maciej

Hi,

could you describe little bit more what do you want to do?

Cheers

Maciej

• 2. Re: JSFForm&&jbpm

Hello,

1)It's just a simple example "Hello world" to understand the integration between jsf and jbpm ,i would like to create a jsf form from where i can input data ,a workflow which is defined by start, a java task and end. the role of a jav task is to display the data on an other form .

2)Does Jbpm generates his own forms automatically like in Bonita ? if yes ,can we adapt these forms to our requirements?

Thank you for your help

• 3. Re: JSFForm&&jbpm
              rebody

Hi aymen,

There is a taskform example in the jBPM distribution file. It demostrate a sample to use freemarker as process form to show and editor business data. You could setup the web-console and try this sample directly.

You could find more information in the User Guide.http://docs.jboss.com/jbpm/v4/devguide/html_single/#taskforms

• 4. Re: JSFForm&&jbpm

Hi Huisheng Xu,

Thank you very much for your help ,i would like to know if jbpm can generates automatically forms after the creation of a workflow that needs data to work ?

• 5. Re: JSFForm&&jbpm
                  rebody

Hi aymen,

At this moment, jBPM4 does not yet support generate web page for process definition. At first it must support variable definition.

• 6. Re: JSFForm&&jbpm

Hi,

Thank for your help