3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 29, 2010 5:23 PM by kukeltje

Group support in Eclipse designer

Group is a very usefull for implementation of timers/exception handlers. Group icon is not part of designer pallete (version 4.3) and when I try to add it manuallu to xml, process works great, but the png is unusable, which makes it dificult to use in console. Which version of designer/software was used to produce great pictures in developer's guide

• 1. Re: Group support in Eclipse designer
          kukeltje

Boris,

I think these might have been generated by a version of the GPD that is under development. I know that Koen already made great progress on the designer, but I'm not sure where the code of the designer is in SVN at the moment. If you look in SVN maybe under JBoss Tools or something like that there might be something there. I'm just not sure (anymore)

• 2. Re: Group support in Eclipse designer

Is there any way I can get the working version o it?

I would really appreciate it

• 3. Re: Group support in Eclipse designer
              kukeltje

Well, as you might have read (or not) the jBPM project is in a kind of state of flux. I have not been in contact with the remaining project members so I could not tell you. It might work if you try to send Koen a private message through this forum. I'm currently writing a blog entry and will try to get in touch with him the comming days. I'll ask about the state of the GPD to.

Cheers,

Ronald