1 2 Previous Next 17 Replies Latest reply on Mar 2, 2010 2:05 PM by jbossphan Go to original post
      • 15. Re: Automatic transition from wait state - is it correct?
        kukeltje
        it's the primary key, and it is the same definition as you would have on your jbpm database
        • 16. Re: Automatic transition from wait state - is it correct?
          swiderski.maciej

This is an unique constraint for ID_ column of JBPM_EXECUTION table.

As I stated in my previous post changing DatabaseIdComposer class to make sure that in case of duplication an index will be appended solved the issue.

Thanks for your time

Maciej

• 17. Re: Automatic transition from wait state - is it correct?
            jbossphan

I haven't moved to 4.3 yet but I assume the unique constraints are the same. There are 2 unique keys, one with dbid, and one with id. For some reason it looks like a new "Execution" is created which would require a new id. This would be expected from a fork. Is it also required when using a timer?

It sounds like a new "Execution" is being created and the "id" includes the "id" of the main "Execution" along with the name of the current activity. Not sure where the new "Executions" gets created and then deleted. Maybe I not thinking clearly. Can someone explain the whole purpose of the "id" column and uniqueness constraint and what queries it would be used in?

1 2 Previous Next