3 Replies Latest reply on Mar 8, 2010 8:07 AM by dtoneatto

JBPM 3.2.3 - Timer Problem

urizen

Hi everybody,

Before the questions, excuse my english...

I have a simple process with a state node, it has two transitions: the first one has to be taken when the signal method is called on the token(manual processing); the second one, on the other hand, has to be taken automatically when the time range for the manual processing has expired.

For that purpose, I use a timer on the state node and set a default transition.

When I execute my test (tried with memory persistence and real database), I can see in the logs that, even when the timer fires and the execution continues, the timer is not cancelled and enters some kind of internal "loop" .

I´ve been reading all the documents and entries in the forum and I can´t find a solution for my problem...

I attach my process definition, the unit test, the main part of the JBPM configuration and here is the console output.

IdProceso: 1

notReceived Node

notReceived Node

notReceived Node

notReceived Node

notReceived Node

notReceived Node

notReceived Node

endState Node

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: JBPM 3.2.3 - Timer Problem
          kukeltje
          can you try with jBPM 3.2.6? Or if possible even the latest 3.2.x from the source.
          • 2. Re: JBPM 3.2.3 - Timer Problem
            urizen

Hi Ronald, thanks for the reply.

I´ve allready tried with the sources from jbpm-3.2.6.GA and jbpm-3.2.6.SP1 releases, but the error persists...

• 3. Re: JBPM 3.2.3 - Timer Problem

Hi Ronald,

I'm having the same problem.  I'm using jbpm 3.2.3 either, and I couldn't find a solution yet.

According to the manual, setting timers isn't big deal. I followed every example found at the web and got the same error....

Do you know if this could be a bug or a wrong use of timers?

Thanks in advance,

1 of 1 people found this helpful