1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply on Feb 24, 2010 9:49 AM by johnbailey Go to original post
      • 15. Re: EJBTHREE-2007: VFS Abstraction
        johnbailey

I have gone forward with the VFS abstraction in EJB3 Core.  Please review the EJBTHREE-2007-abstraction-int.txt patch attached to the Jira issue. If it looks good, let me know and I can push it in. Mostly just package name changes.

• 16. Re: EJBTHREE-2007: VFS Abstraction
          johnbailey
          How soon can we get an alpha release of EJB3 core once I push the abstraction changes to the trunk?  Can we have an alpha release ready to integrate into AS before the planned start for integrating VFS3 into AS trunk?  At this point that date is still March 1st.
          • 17. Re: EJBTHREE-2007: VFS Abstraction
            jaikiran

johnbailey wrote:

How soon can we get an alpha release of EJB3 core once I push the abstraction changes to the trunk?  Can we have an alpha release ready to integrate into AS before the planned start for integrating VFS3 into AS trunk?  At this point that date is still March 1st.

When your changes have been commited, let us know. The release will not take long. We have the hudson build environment to catch any regressions.

• 18. Re: EJBTHREE-2007: VFS Abstraction
              johnbailey

jaikiran wrote:

When your changes have been commited, let us know. The release will not take long. We have the hudson build environment to catch any regressions.

The changes to EJB3 core have been committed.  Let me know how the hudson build goes.

1 2 Previous Next