0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 18, 2010 4:35 PM by saava

Error while replicating Spring Session scoped beans.

I'm trying to enable session replication for a hibernate + spring3.0 based application and I have session scoped beans which the app use to carry the state of the application. When clustering is enabled I get the following error:

ERROR [CommandAwareRpcDispatcher] org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'springSessionScopedBean': Scope 'session' is not active for the current thread; consider defining a scoped proxy for this bean if you intend to refer to it from a singleton; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: No thread-bound request found: Are you referring to request attributes outside of an actual web request, or processing a request outside of the originally receiving thread? If you are actually operating within a web request and still receive this message, your code is probably running outside of DispatcherServlet/DispatcherPortlet: In this case, use RequestContextListener or RequestContextFilter to expose the current request.

Appreciate any help.