4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 15, 2010 4:34 AM by sebastian.s

jbpm 4.3 variable history

Hi,

I am running a test JBPM process using seam (JBPM 4.3). I am not able to persist the variables into the history table (table name jbpm4_hist_var). I tried setting the parameter history attribute into the variable.

<variable name=param1 type=string history=enabled />

But still the variables are added to history table. Is there any other way i can history the variables. Under normal execution the variables are stored into jbpm4_variable table but are removed after the process is completed.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

• 1. Re: jbpm 4.3 variable history

Updated content.....

Hi,

I am running a test JBPM process using seam (JBPM 4.3). I am not able to persist the variables into the history table (table name jbpm4_hist_var). I tried setting the parameter history attribute into the variable.

<variable name=param1 type=string history=enabled />

But still the variables are not added to history table. Is there any other way i can history the variables. Under normal execution the variables are stored into jbpm4_variable table but are removed after the process is completed.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks.

• 2. Re: jbpm 4.3 variable history
            kukeltje
            Have a look in the Jira. This is something that has not been implemented yet.
            1 of 1 people found this helpful
            • 3. Re: jbpm 4.3 variable history
              Thanks a lot for the reply. Is there any other way by which we can store the variables history?
              • 4. Re: jbpm 4.3 variable history
                sebastian.s

According to https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBPM-2776 this will be in the upcoming release and it could be in the trunk already if I interpretate Tom's comment the right way. So you have several options:

1) use your own table for the variable history and take care of a variable history yourself

2) try out the trunk

3) wait for 4.4

1 of 1 people found this helpful