4 Replies Latest reply on Feb 10, 2010 3:00 PM by kukeltje

Modeling a cycle with a timer in jBPM????

I have the  following case:

I have a task JAVA that makes a  transition decisions that evaluates a condition. If the condition is met the process  continues its normal flow, but marks the process should move to a new  transition state to do the task Java but after waiting 5 minutes

It is possible to model  this scenario??? I  have some other configuration in the timer???

<java class="com.configuracion.dao.ReposicionDao" g="605,23,107,54" method="verificarCarguePorReposicion" name="verificar cargue" var="verificarCargue">
              <arg><object expr="#{resReposicion}"/></arg>
              <arg><object expr="#{caf}"/></arg>
              <transition to="decisionCargue"/>
         </java>

<decision g="876,26,48,48" name="decisionCargue">
              <handler class="com.configuracion.eventos.DecisionCargueCaf" />
              <transition g="999,51:-16,27" name="fin" to="fin seguimiento"/>
              <transition g="900,102;657,102:-26,-19" name="esperar" to="esperar"/>
         </decision>

<state name="esperar" g="98,46,127,52">
              <transition to="verificar cargue" g="-43,-16">
                    <timer duedate="5 minutes" />
              </transition>
         </state>

Thanks

• 1. Re: Modeling a cycle with a timer in jBPM????

Attach the error

org.jbpm.api.JbpmException: timer has no signalName or eventName specified
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.jobexecutor.JobExecutorTimerSession.schedule(JobExecutorTimerSession.java:53)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.job.TimerImpl.schedule(TimerImpl.java:71)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ScopeInstanceImpl.initializeTimers(ScopeInstanceImpl.java:324)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl.createScope(ExecutionImpl.java:262)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.op.TransitionStartActivity.perform(TransitionStartActivity.java:82)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl.performAtomicOperationSync(ExecutionImpl.java:655)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl.performAtomicOperation(ExecutionImpl.java:615)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.model.ExecutionImpl.start(ExecutionImpl.java:215)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cmd.StartProcessInstanceInLatestCmd.execute(StartProcessInstanceInLatestCmd.java:65)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.cmd.StartProcessInstanceInLatestCmd.execute(StartProcessInstanceInLatestCmd.java:38)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.DefaultCommandService.execute(DefaultCommandService.java:42)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.SkipInterceptor.execute(SkipInterceptor.java:40)
                  at org.jbpm.pvm.internal.svc.ExecutionServiceImpl.startProcessInstanceByKey(ExecutionServiceImpl.java:70)

help me is very important to model this in my project

Thanks

• 2. Re: Modeling a cycle with a timer in jBPM????
            kukeltje
            If it is important for you, please attach a full but minimal unittest that demonstrates the problem. That way we can easily try to reproduce
            • 3. Re: Modeling a cycle with a timer in jBPM????

thanks for the  reply

Attached all the project. I do  not use JUnitTest, I testeo my process in the console jbpm-console

• 4. Re: Modeling a cycle with a timer in jBPM????
                kukeltje

Then unfortunaltely you have to wait for others. I'm not going to try to reproduce problems with the aid of the console.

Cheers,

Ronald