1 2 Previous Next 18 Replies Latest reply on Apr 12, 2011 6:55 AM by deryaaltuntas Go to original post
      • 15. Re: Problem deploying EJB 3.0 jar to JBoss 5.0.1 GA
        wolfgangknauf

Sorry, I didn't see that you were talking about 5.0.1 and not 5.1.0 ;-).

It seems that "DefaultDS" is missing in your 5.0.1 setup:

{quote}Dependency "jboss.jdbc:datasource=DefaultDS,service=metadata" (should
        be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on
        'jboss.jdbc:datasource=DefaultDS,service=metadata' **"){quote}

Maybe you should start from a fresh 5.0.1 installation and redo your changes.

Wolfgang

• 16. Re: Problem deploying EJB 3.0 jar to JBoss 5.0.1 GA
          vhalitsyn
          Will test with a clean installation soon and let you know what happens
          • 17. Re: Problem deploying EJB 3.0 jar to JBoss 5.0.1 GA
            vhalitsyn
            Clean installation deploys perfect. Smth has gone bad along the road... Thanks to everyone, who participated in discussion - all problems solved for now .
            • 18. Problem deploying EJB 3.0 jar to JBoss 5.0.1 GA
              deryaaltuntas

Hello,

I am getting slighly same error.I am new JBoss and Session Beans.I could not understand why I get this error.

DEPLOYMENTS MISSING DEPENDENCIES:

Deployment "persistence.unit:unitName=SiguardEJB.jar#SiguardEJBPU" is missing the following dependencies:

Dependency "jboss.jca:name=SiguardEJBJNDI,service=DataSourceBinding" (should be in state "Create", but is actually in state "** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.jca:name=SiguardEJBJNDI,service=DataSourceBinding' **")

DEPLOYMENTS IN ERROR:

Deployment "jboss.jca:name=SiguardEJBJNDI,service=DataSourceBinding" is in error due to the following reason(s): ** NOT FOUND Depends on 'jboss.jca:name=SiguardEJBJNDI,service=DataSourceBinding' **

at org.jboss.deployers.plugins.deployers.DeployersImpl.checkComplete(

) [:2.2.0.GA]

1 2 Previous Next